Tuesday, February 15

Bored, bored, bored....I don't feel like doing my BLAW tutorial. I just wasted ...3 minutes drawing a cake in Angela's window...

I shall blog...about the new shower head in the master bedroom toilet. It has 4 settings, and one of it just shocked my nerve awake this morning. I am awake, but you know how one's body just jumped and goose-bumped all over in reaction to something...ya...

So, this setting is the one that gives out mist...like very very fine mist...ya...so it spray everywhere...My dad set it to that, so i turn it on...and got SPRAYED awake. Might play with this but wouldn't use it for actuall showering. I can't feel the water at all, and I just don't feel I'm washed clean without the water...

So i spent like 15 mins playing with the shower head this morning. The second one is the message one, which i predict I will spend many further shower time just sitting under...It shoots water forcefully out of three holes. With speed, so ya...massage~~

Another is the usual....small spray straight down...BORING

the under is...erm...circular and out in a bigger diameter. I don't know but the water just seems hotter out of this setting. I don't like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home