Tuesday, February 8

It's CNY Eve today...

Got back my IEF results yesterday. Got 75.5 for it, pretty delighted with it actually because I thought I did shit for the General Knowledge section. The marks was actually 68.5, but it turned out my tutor has forgotten to add in the marks for one section. So, addition of 7 marks!

Yea.

Erm, stayed back till 7pm yesterday too for a make-up BLAW lecture. Shouldn't have anyway, since I ended up falling asleep. It's Company law, so the lecturer was explaining the set up of a company, which we learnt in ECD. zzZZZZ Ending up sleeping till the end of the lecture, just in time to listen on the winding up process of a company. See what I mean when I said I shouldn't have stayed on for it??

Ya...my bus (154) broke down yesterday too. No biggie. Don't know what is the big fuss all about...Most of the other passengers are calling up their friends to tell them all about it... How the bus crawled along, the failure to tap their EZ-link card. "So funnie..."

T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home