Wednesday, January 26

Went for the Ice-Cream Buffet at Haagen Dazs with my sisters at Esplanade. The bill came up to about $63 in total for the three of us, which means $20 dollars each...Most of the cost in actually in the 10% service charge ($5.40 if I remember correctly), and the 5% GST charge.

Each scoop is actually quite small, maybe just 5cm in diameter...But damn, it's worth it...16 scoops of ice-cream...

Everyone should eat Toffee Cream, it's good!!
But their Green Tea taste like seaweed...ewww
Choco Chocolate Chip is nice, actually everything is quite nice...
Except that Green Tea
Their Root Beer is HU~~GE...

T_T...Anyway, I finally have a way of uploading pictures from my phone. Hassle but better than nothing. Connect cable to my sister's laptop, upload onto her laptop, zipped up then send to me.

Anyway, ya so...I have some pictures, the rest are taken with my sister's phone. So not with me.


Belgian Chocolate and Vanilla Camerel Brownie...Ymmm


Cookies & Cream


Macadamia Nut


Strawberry, Green Tea and Coffee


Chocolate Chocolate Chip and ... I have forgotten what's that...

Just to show how big their root beer is. We left all 3 glasses at least quarter full, there is no need for us to take advantage of the free flow.

The new flavors Banoffee and Rum raisin are okay. However I would only order them again in this kind of buffet, not forking any other money out especially for them. Good but nothing to die for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home