Wednesday, January 19

What a hectic day today has been...

Firstly, woke up at 6am to find my nose dripping. Really dripping, disgustingly at that, I sat up with all those water IMMEDIATELY dripping down onto my lap. Like eww...

So, I shut off the air-conditioning and went back to sleep. Skipping the lecture, hoping to sleep the flu off in time for my IEF tutorial.

Being the pig that I am, I turned off my alarm again at 9am only to wake up at 10.50am. My tutorial starts at 11am by the way. Did all my brushing and showering, bag-packing under 10 minutes flat and left to catch a cab. Cab fare = $7.40

Luckily managed to reach within 10 mins, so I was not marked late. My nose was still dripping. I took 2 pills on the cab. Did not solve anything but gave me a bloody headache and made me feel like vomiting. Got scolded AGAIN by SeeYan for the thousand and one times for taking pills on an empty stomach. Only to find out that our project for IEF have some formatting error. We were given till 2.50pm to turn in a good one.

T_T

So, once class has ended, we ( Serena and I) took a cab back to my house to edit and print a new one. Cab fare = $7.40

Then, finished printing, took ANOTHER cab back to school to turn in the project. Serena paid this time, I paid for the trip here. Cab fare = $7.40

$7.40 for all 3 trips each, no kidding. Damn expensive...And to think I could save some of my allowance this week...

Sick....Still feeling sick now, tiny people have been having a bloody party in my stomach all day long. Have a presentation tomorrow, hope this do not continue....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home