Friday, December 24

My right eye hurt now...I don't know if it's because lack of sleep or the contacts I wore for the entire day yesterday. Think it's the lack of sleep though, my left eye is fine.

Yeah...Yesterday was fun. Had practice for the PoT cosplay at Mae's house. Was pretty fun. Hyotei now is IC, we need not do any spastic falling-down thingy now. LOL, we will stand and act like the divas that Hyotei is.

Or the rest would act like divas and primp. I'll yawn/snore/sleep/zen, like a proper Jirou should be. The cosplay would be on Sunday at Expo. Tampines. TAMPINES. I thought it was the one connected at CityLink. That's the Esplanade. Jo and Jingyun almost laughed themselves into their graves when I asked them about it.

-.- What? This is not the first time I show my wonderful sense of direction...

The gathering was fun yesterday. Though it felt more like a Fishes' gathering. We were there since 6.30pm, minimum time was spent interacting with the rest. Mostly, we were making fun of Jingyun's lack of common sense and YX's fats...

I fell asleep in the middle, right there on the floor. And no one woke me up. -.- Hope I didn't snore. LOL Was a pretty good nap though, windy and all that...

Am now stoning waiting for my parents to get home. Am not looking towards the party at all. Awkward conversations with people, asking me about the economy simply because I study business. T_T



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home