Friday, November 26

Am I a bitch to think that it is so unfair that I get spammed like that? I mean, out of so many people, why the heck am I the “lucky” one?

This could be very hurting to Alina, but I really do not care for this. I mean, if the person is so called “seeking revenge” on Alina, why am I being spammed instead? I mean, I have no idea what is going on with Alina and her stalker? Can that person even be termed as a stalker?

Yes, I understand she has her problems too, but….this is …. I cannot describe adequately enough the feeling of anger and helplessness now. Again I repeat, why me? Not to wish this upon the rest, but why me? Not Jasmine, SeeYan or Salbiah? And why ONLY me?

I mean, I am having sms conversations with nameless people. I am cynic enough without help, this is going to make me suspicious of everyone and everything. Now, there are two.

1. The spammer.
2. This person, who supposedly got spammed too.

They could be the same person.

Now, the spammer seems to think I should be at his or her disposal. If he or she feels like it, would internet sms me to get online. Like hell. I thought everything died down when I went online to talk to that piece of shit. Promised to stop giving out my number. Did stopped receiving calls from despos that got my number off the IRC.

Now, he or she wants to meet at PS on 30/11/04. Given me a timing – 8pm. And I am supposed to inform my “partner” who I think is the person no.2. If not, he or she would start spamming person 2’s friends.

And you seriously think I give a fuck? Fine, spam them. I am perfectly willing to share the pain.

If because of this, I need to change my number, it would be fuckingly irritating. I am seriously of the thought that my father would blame it on me. He would probably think that I spread out my numbers myself. Even my elder sister went “I don’t understand why other people don’t have this kind of matter, only you.”

After hearing that, I am unsure if I should tell my mum now. I almost always tell my mum everything. However, her opinions is never really clear. She could be of the same way as my sister or just unconcernedly sympathetic.

No word of comfort or concern. Whatever. If I got “poor thing” instead, I would likely die of shock. However “I don’t understand why other people don’t have this kind of matter, only you.” just insulates that I want this kind of thing.

Furthermore, I would likely need to cancel my plan or play extra? And who would fork this money out for me? My Dad, he would likely ask me to leave with it. Does that mean I need to live with the spam? Then if they think I really want to get rid of my number, they would ask me to fork it out of my own pocket. I get a miserable amount of money for the attachment, sure am hell would not want to pay for shit like this.

Shit that I did not ask for. Shit that I am not even responsible for. But shit that is happening to ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home