Sunday, October 24

"I am going to pee. Peeing is good for your health, it gets rid of
unwanted water in your bladder."

Haha, that was random. I was amused by that line so ya, posting it here. That was from me. I have this habit of speaking to myself. Random things mostly. Lets see if I am able to have blog each day with a crack line that I said on that.

Okay, I went Far East Plaza today with Alina and SeeYan. Got clothes for my attachment. Spent $34 more than my budget of $100. Have to claim back from my parents. I have no money now. LOL

It was really fun today. Tiring but fun. Unusually, I did start complaining like I usually do while shopping. Manage to like shop for erm...4 hours before I start asking for food. LOL, accomplishment.

And all these hours, I did not sit outside of any shops waiting for my friends. Went in together and all that. Hahaha, weird. All in all, it was really fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home