Friday, October 22

bloody tired, going to nap in a while. about 10 minutes time. just waiting for my download of bleach 03 to finish so that i can shut off my laptop.

exams are finally over. today was the ec paper. was still hoping i can get an B. don't know how it would turn out as i wrote my answers kind of short. i mean, 5 lines for a 8 marks question? my hand was hurting at the end of the paper, started to hurt after question 1 actually. 3 pages of crap...

anyway, going to have my attachment soon. am going shopping tomorrow with alina, seeyan, jasmine...not sure if there is anyone else. then going to look for the workplace on sunday with my sister. need to go sph (genting lane) then back here in jurong for her workplace.

2 minutes....really tired. why do i have the habit of posting when i am tired? weird. can't be bothered to use spellcheck now. don't think it would be too bad anyway... not much words...

97%

also done. posting now, so that i would not have to wait longer to shut down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home