Wednesday, October 20

I seriously do not know how I would fare for my AAA paper today. I did finish the paper, in good timing too. However, there is this kind of feeling that what I wrote is crap, though I am quite certain that my answers are fairly accurate. Paranoid much?

Well, this is quite understandable, when you see the paper. It's an easy paper, I must admit that. Yet when one only spent a morning studying her materials, halfheartedly and kept spending more time rereading her Nora Roberts's books, one is likely to be unsure of her work. So, yep, reap what I sow. Let's see when the results come out, if I would be regretting how I spend my morning today.

However, it's safe for me to say that I DID wrote crap for the last question that worth 20 marks. I do not know how to do that question at ALL. I just did what any primary school kids would do when they encounter a math sum they do not understand.

1. Pick out all numbers present.
2. Pick the numbers that you think looks pretty (or easy to add and give less weird results.)
3. Do magic with them - plus, subtract, times and divide.
4. Yeah, you have your answers. And now apply to format the teacher said to use.


Ya, that's how I did it. Seriously yo, and I am supposed to analyze them for the part B of the question. -.-

"The company seems to be experiencing more of an cash outflow than inflow. XXX And a huge part of these expenses is tied in its operating activities. This is not particularly wise,"

Pen down. LOL I must say I was experiencing a sense of relief there, for I do not know how to continue BSing my way through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home