Tuesday, October 19

I am going to be so dead, I have not studied for my AAA yet. Am now printing previous years' papers.

I hate cramps, was having cramps just now. Was sweating and all from the pain for it, had to take pills and sleep it off.

Yeah, hope now that I would not fail my AAA paper. Have the problem of not finishing my accounts papers, just don't have the time. Have decided to jump my questions all over the place. Would complete the simplest question first, followed by the rest. Almost failed my first common test because of that.

Just hoping the tutors would not be just asses this time around to have a question that is worth of the paper. I think I have posted about it before. A paper of 4 questions requiring a Full balance sheet, full statement of change, half a balance sheet and many journal entries. And one question (the one with a full balance sheet and statement of change) was worth 53%. Like what the hell.

Seriously yo, I cannot afford do this kind of paper, I would die from the rest of it. And I cannot afford fail this paper. Again, borderline passing grades for mid-term. Finished printing now, studying. Am bound to need to wake up early tomorrow to finish studying. I guess it's lucky for me that this paper is in the afternoon seeing my situation. Ending post now. Like NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home