Saturday, November 6

Ok, Blogspot finally allowed me to make a post. Was unable to do so last night.

Well, another week has passed. Second week of my attachment is over and I just need to get through four more weeks. My officer became more friendly and rather playful. Don't know what happened there, but yeah! It's a good change.

Not going to babbler on and on about the stuff I did, but I am more busy. Yes, the stuff I do still do not need for a functioning brain, but they has become more meaningful.

Have decided to go to Genting/KL with the other two of the trio. We will be accompanied by Angela's dad, brother and SH. So, typically, my mum was all "You must be cautious". I think she would actually prefer I just go with Angela and YiXian.

So, yeah, going on a holiday trip. Have plans for this since end of our Secondary School's life, only putting them into actions now. That means I would be missing the first three days of school, praying my IS day would not fall on those days.

And hoping that SeeYan still want to try to get into the same classes, that way we can have company. And I would know what happened should I really be absent the first week. LOL

Am working on Sunday next week. They said it is a roadshow at Taka for SPH magazines. Cool, just hope I am not expected to actually SELL them. Just maybe do counting and recording.

-.- I am so bad at sales.

Watched Princess Diary with my younger sister just now. Funny and nice, but I like the first part better. Still, it's enjoyable. Got shoes, pretty girly sandals for my sister to wear to work, and sports shoes for me. And pair of slippers to get membership. So "auntie" of us.

Blah blah blah la la la. I think that's all. Ending now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home