Friday, February 11

Told Alina I'm not going to school tomorrow, though I'm still having second thoughts about it.

Because of the possibility that my HRM paper would be returned in class tomorrow. Really wanted to know how I scored for it. However, I took a look at my tutorial...

I just do not feel like doing it. I mean, heck, I don't even know what it is talking about. For just a theory module, I expect to at least be able to BS through it...But nope, not able to do so for this. Most would think this would make a very good reason for me to go for tutorial instead. That's me, besides I keep think about the 2 times I am allowed to miss class. I actually kind of feel that it's a duty to myself to utilize that 2 times. Lame...but true. LOL

So, ya, feeling too lazy to go print out the relevant lecture and tutorial to go to school. Hopefully, my tutor is a slow marker and would return the papers next week. Or I'll ask SeeYan to go seek out the tutor again next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home