Wednesday, February 23

Have not posted a entry for a long time, will attempt to now. Don't know where to start though...
Heck.

-Saturday-
Erm...I'll just post pictures.





-Tuesday = Yesterday-
Angela and YiXian got me to Chinatown to show me where I can buy Naruto's froggie wallet. It's really cute, $15. Would agree it's quite expensive but it's really cute! Well, paid higher price for more useless stuff before, so not really feeling the pinch here.

I was waving it around, making lame moves with it the entire time. LOL
In fact, I was doing lame stuff during the entire trip. I don't know, when the three of us get together, we are always lamer than we usually are.

And we ate at this "MaLan" restaurant. I like the food we ate. The dumplings, the mango thingy, porridge and erm...the other dumpling that just DRIPS of juice. Though the skin for the dumplings, both types, are a bit too thick for my taste. I want to go eat dim sum again...

-Today-
I saw JY when I got to school this morning. Erm...doing project till late on Saturday, that's why she can't make it. Angela, it's that up late = no rest = not enthu = no fun argument.

T_T Got commented on my top for the IEF presentation. Yo, I would not be flashing my belly at you if you did not demand for something red. And I can't raise my pants, it's is my ONLY black pants and I don't fancy spending another $40 for a new pair.

I need more collar-ed tops. In many colors. I need to dig this top out that I did not wear for 2 years, and it's old...Got it when I was like in secondary 2. Will buy more next semester. No point buying now when there is only two presentations left.

CMA test... Ok, I think it's pretty easy, just don't know if I got it correct. Though I presented my theory question's marks to here on a golden platter. I circled around the thing like no one's business, gave up in the end because I want to leave early.

So ya....Can anyone tell I'm rambling and rambling without a thought to the sequence of things?


Oh yea, can I just say how I hate ChinFatt's and IngAnn's way of gathering their class participation parts?

Yes, I would give it to you that your economics are damn strong and you give a damn about the currents affairs, but can you guys just stop snorting during the Q&A? You may think the other are stupid or not thinking ahead enough like you, but whatever. RESPECT, thank you. You can just raise objections but looking down to your shoes, shaking your head and snorting. WTF

Oh yea, only attacking the groups that you guys are not in, and keeping mum when either one of your group is presenting? T_T Also, when the tutor said to end it, you just HAVE TO raise other question. Of which, you answer it yourself in the end. Bright, real bright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home