Wednesday, April 6

Bored, bored, bored...

I got a loan set from MeL, it's better than my desktop. I still want my own back! All the links, I still cannot live without them.

Calculated accounts for my mum, will leave the credit purchases till night. Finished the cash purchases though. Don't know where to find the total from one supplier. T.T

I feel like re-arranging her files. Can't stand the state they are in, they are making me think I'm double-counting... Habit left over from the temp work's days?

Speaking of which, I still want a job... so lazy to look. And to call up...

Back to the files, however, if I rearrange them, I'll need to match the pink to the white. And I think some of them are lacking the pink. Ahhh!

Angela, is that weekend thing still on?

Babble babble. I have another hour and half to waste before meeting for the class dinner. Babble babble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home