Saturday, March 26

Yesterday was a damn pathetic day for me, or should I say I was damn pathetic yesterday.

My mum did not leave any money for us before she left to open up her shop. And I have no money on me too, not even ONE DOLLAR. Normally, I would be able to not eat up till she returns home. However, I got hunger for no reason. And we have nothing to eat at home. The maggie noodles have ants in them.

OT: Our house have a serious ant problem. They even learned how to swim. Sometimes they are able to get to food placed on top of bowl of water.

Well, except for mandarin oranges. I ate two. Truth to be told, they did nothing to fill my hungry stomach. So, my elder sister woke up to get ready for her day out. She has no money either, so she packed and left for my mum's shop. Did ask if I want to go there, but I got lazy at the thought of bathing and preparing to leave my bed...

Seriously, I'm going to die of hunger/laziness one day.

So, I waited and waited till 7pm plus. Could not stand it anymore. Bath and called my mum to tell her I'm coming down. Think she heard the hunger in me or sometime. LOL So she told me to take a taxi down since I'm so hunger. Then, I told her about my financial state. The horror. In the end, she told my younger sister (who was with her) to wait for me with money to pay for the taxi.

When I reached, she got food for me. And all throughout the night, she was going "how can you end up being so poor that you don't even have $1?!"

So, people, note. I am poor. Donate please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home