Friday, May 6

Had chili Crab (with buns) for dinner just now. Was messy and stuff, but it was at home so it's okay.

I have many food that I actually enjoy eating but would not order outside because it would be messy. Or it would stink up my hands. Like if I'm given a choice of having MacDonalds or KFC outside, I would pick MacDonalds.

I don't eat Zinger outside because the chili I placed in the burger would ALWAYS drip out. Disgusting, can you say? And people thought I am only /NOT/ picky about fastfood. LOL

Am going to choose my IS tomorrow. The IS choices are boring this time around, which I supposed is a double Lucky~(Sengoku of PoT). We only have two IS modules for the entire third year, and one is prescribed.

Can you imagine having to make 3 boring choices out of boring choices. What? Pick the least boring? stupid, boring, stupid AND boring. MMmm...Guess it's either stupid or boring then.

Hope I wake up in time to do the enrollment. I'm always waking up around 11am these night. Well, it is without setting alarm so I guess I should be fine.

Thinking of coloring my hair back to black so I don't need to see two colors on my head, and would not have to worry about it. However, quite a number of people told me I look better in colored hair.

Well, I still another 2 weeks plus to worry about it. Going to the saloon with YX next Thursday morning for her hair appointment. Not that I am going to color over there, so expensive... Ask my mother next time if I remember...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home