Wednesday, April 27

Cooking the Maggie Porridge now. Chicken flavor because that's the only flavor my sister got for me. Told her to get the Duck one too, but... Maybe because she don't really like the flavor.

I still have 3 packets. Yeah! Now I don't need to starve at home because I have no money to order food or because I don't like going to the coffee shop in the neighborhood to get food.

Not really eating Maggie mee now, because I found ants in previous packets. So porridge! Because they are sealed tight in tough material!

Hahaha, but they take longer to cook...I miss the maggie mee curry flavor though, haven't have it for a long time. With eggs please.

Maple syrup(or Hotcakes syrup for McDonalds people) with scrambled eggs is good! Seriously, people should try it before they make that WTH face at me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home