Thursday, April 21

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I got my results. A bit disappointed that I didn't have a single A for my core modules, seeing that I scored okay for my common tests. Well, at least they are better than last semester where most are Ds and Cs.

Rather disappointed in my Japanese too, was hoping for a AD in that. IEF was a good surprise though, my group project was criticized to hell and back.

HRM and FMGT was expected, I did rather badly for the papers.

Have no thoughts for BLAW, rather indifferent about it. Blah. Though I want to see what's the model answer for the paper...

Okay, taking Japanese B next semester. My specialization is Human resource-Tourism. Cool, that's what I wanted. Hope someone familiar ends up same class as me, or I would bond well with next year's classmates...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home