Monday, November 3

so this is bliss....

Photobucket

Hahahaha, I feel happy just looking at my schedule for this month. Just working 9 days this month. Clearing two weeks of leave. And just so happened, I am scheduled to work midnight again in the last week of my schedule, so another 3 days off for that week.

Hahahaha...

And it's an early break for me too. Having my weekend off, miraculous in itself as it seems, and they planned my off on a Monday as well. 3 days off in a row, without me having to nothing to earn this.

I have been warned too by Eve & Janice. To take less calls in the next week, so that I do not build up shit for them. My unofficial buddies. Been taken to copy them in my cases as my official buddy - Betty is on midnight shift during the last weeks. LOL

Shit cases. People always learn a lot as my buddies. Sherman, Adel, Betty, Eve and Janice.

Hoping nothing major comes up in the next week. From what I remember, I do not have any cases left in my file. Only those monitoring for charge reversals and one collection of debit card & pin. Which all should be cleared by next week.

Finger crossed and all.

WIP for short trip to Batam with Eve & Janice. Still surfing and surfing. Think when should I drag my butt down to PS to grab those Batam packages like Scottlyn recommended me to do...Hai....Should I do it tomorrow? And one day would be gone like that?

Bliss this is bliss...*sighs*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home