Friday, September 12

I am taking cab everywhere, everyday.

Today, to Causeway Point to meet JY & Angela. $14.70
Yesterday, with my younger sister to Junction 8. $13
Tuesday, after dinner with Albert, Eve, Scottlyn. $17.60
Monday, to work. $16.80

OMG. I know where all my money went to!!! Taxi Fares. Quoting Betty - 真的是屁股痒...

OKOK, going to start up an simple account of my monthly expenditure.... Since I am like stuck to my PC...might as well just note down how much I spend... After the 20th...or maybe the 18th, when pay comes in. PAYDAY!! No point now, since it is in the midst of nowhere.

Hahaha, met up with JY and Angela today. They got me headphones for my B-day. LOL Weeks after the actual day itself, but it's the thought that counts. My god, the bass is so good. I can now listen to my MP3 at the volume of 8. I normally turn it up to at least 17. LOL I may just continue to spend on good headphone now, since I listen to my mp3 player daily.

I would vow to handle them with care. I think the current one I am using, the white one that I got from Westmall and it identical predecessor last me for about 9months each. And that is counted as rather long-lasting. All the way from secondary one up, my earphone/headphone usually don't last longer than 3 months. DOTS. I even managed to spoil one before in 3 days. Flimsy.

KTV with JY. Angela had flu...We were singing 邓丽君's songs. Oldies almost throughout the night. LOL and Red Cliff's 心战 & 刘力扬. JY agrees with me that 炎亞綸 can't sing. LOL Once we master these songs, we will sing them live. LOL. People would marvel at our voices. LOL then go on to 韩红. whahaha

Playing random japanese songs just to see if it's those cheapskate karaoke videos or actual mtv. we manage to pull out w-inds.'s because of you, Kawariyuku sora & Utada Hikaru's flavor of life (ballad version).

LOL

Back to work tomorrow. Hai...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home