Tuesday, November 18

less than a week now...

就算是童話故事
都必定有个結局
梦再美都得梦醒



我能选择永眠吗

really wishing my break can go on forever... don't even dare to think about my number of LN that is awaiting me...

been having a problem with my nose again...the left is blocked. think that is why I am getting the itch back in my throat. And I keep thinking I am smelling chlorine, hence the burn in my nostril itself.

I better go see Dr Helen again, and get another of the nose drip thingy from her again. The first one broke like 5 days into me using it, dropping it on the floor. I think it cost me a hefty $85 some more...

Hai....

Back from Batam. First experience of many things, sauna, massage, ending the trip with so much foreign currency that we are randomly buying things. Bag, gums etc. I am damn bad at counting IDR. Hahahah, too much zeros. Just pulling out notes, and getting Eve to help me confirm. LOL

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home