Friday, March 10

New mp3 player!!

Yes, I've a new mp3 player! A white 5GB MuVo!! It's not the lastest out in the market, but look at the price. In fact, it's so old that Creative is selling it off at $199 in their clearance sale. LOL And I got my 256MB one just last year at $179. Isn't it such a steal?

Hahahaha, I'm just about done uploading all the songs into it, and it still have more than 3GB left! Thanks, Angela for going to the IT Fair with me. ^__^ I seriously hate crowds, was like stoning half the time, grabbing onto Angela's bag. While SHE shop for me. dots. The other half of the time, I was making corny jokes.

In fact, I just realize that everytime I go out with them, I'm doing or saying something corny. So, YX should not say I look "hostile" anymore. I'm not. Not that she reads my blog. Oh, we saw the ugliest haircut on a guy today. Words cannot even begin to describe. DOTS.

Well well, what should I name my mp3 player? My phone got a bleach's (kenpachi) name. Mmm...