Tuesday, November 29

such sensibility i show...

Okay, there was car accident on our usual way home. Right in the drive in to Kang Ching Road. The minivan is totaled... Seriously, the entire driver's and side passenger's seats are totally bent in... My dad, younger sister and I went to have a look after he have parked his car, my mom and elder sister went home...

Dots, kaypohs...

So, the magnitude of the crash really impressed / shocked me... And being the insensitive prat that I was, I took pics with my camera phone, with FLASH. All the other onlookers near me turned to stare at me... Hey, you are standing next to me talking about the crash too... Don't give me that kind of looks...

See for yourself...the minivan is really ruined...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com