Monday, November 7

*insert manic laughter*

HAHAHAHA! I am now the proud owner of one Samsung D500! Thanks to Angela taking me to Far East to get my phone! She is the one who helped me with my purchase too, selling off the E700 and getting the line. I was like "Huh? Anything? What Caller IDD Display? Display my number to others, or display who's calling me?"

LOL, the person handling the purchase must have thought I am an idiot... And I have to get her to repeat what she was asking me many times...So, yeah, new phone! And it has been my top (and only) desired phone since it was released!

I'm quitting my job at the end of year. Need to concentrate on studies anyway, last semester to go. I want to get through it smoothly... So, let's try to attempt all tutorials and attend all lectures. Whether I'll fall asleep is another matter. I've already fallen asleep in my first ATM lecture...