Monday, September 12

too much on my plate...

Many things to do now, yet I am still not getting to them. For one, should be studying now, and I'm not. Second, translating as I have already delayed it for a week... REALLY should be studying, seeing that tomorrow is IB paper which I never did attended lecture on, and which the tutorials is always on PBL, not helping to get the information into our heads. *sigh and sign my life away*

I won a yahoo!Auction yesterday, for a comics of course, it is quite exciting. 真是大开眼界. I'm refreshing my page obsessively in the last 10 minutes to see if anyone has outbid me. LOL Interesting.

Two of my papers are done, three to go. It was a rather nice feeling today, I walked out of the exam hall feeling that I have did well. Can't remember the last time I felt this way. Of course, whether I really did well is another question. But ^_^ Nice.

HRMS was a toss-up, there's too much to write... Don't want to reflect back on it anymore, just want the rest of my three papers to be over and done with.