Tuesday, August 30

My life is a blur...

...Really, my life is a blur. Or was a blur the past weeks. It was just weeks of rushing to keep up with deadlines. So, there was nothing to blog on...or that is just my excuse.

Today, I went to work at Tiong Bahru (late by 15 minutes) only to discover I am not even needed to go. They just forgotten to inform me. LOL, okay so I came home to rot.

Empty panic this morning, my phone alarm refused to sound, which was why I was late. Damn, thought my phone was spoilt, only to find out later that I have accidentally reset the timing from AM to PM. So I was operating 12 hours behind everyone. I guess I should be glad it happened today instead of tomorrow when I have a HRMS test worth at least 20% of my final grade. ^_^

Will study and create the empty shell of a database later. So sleepy now, surfing on for a while first...will sleep later...