Wednesday, July 27

I'm back~

Okay, my blog is back. In the full sense of words. Back for view and back at Blogger. Was MIA for a while, because my sister's domain expired. Made a number of post while MIA. Hahaha, was really like a diary then, a book diary where you write your thoughts in to keep away from publics' eyes.

Sad to say, they have disappeared into the black hole called INTERNET. Well, not like I posted anything especially different. Usual posts of being bored, dumb, bored...Did I mention bored?

Tons of Project to do now, the Shanghai Educational Trip I planned on going was off/cancelled. Due to lack of response and time conflicts. One more project to do now, two of my modules' project was actually combined into one if I have gone for the trip.

Yeah...So now, RUSH RUSH RUSH. I still do not believe the cheeks of my cohort-mates. Asking to have THEIR deadline postponed too. HELLO!? You have weeks to do it, if you have not done it and need extra time to do it now, it just speaks of poor time management on your part. I do not see a single reason why you get to have your deadlines pushed back too. I mean, if you are the one planning to go on a trip, and me the one staying back. Would you like me to have the same consideration of postponed deadlines as well?

So ya...TD common test result is bad, not what I have expected. Did not fail, but ...Borderline. I actually thought it would be my most well done paper. I fear the results of the rest now. So, ya...Wondering if I should do my tutorials for tomorrow. ..