Thursday, June 16

MY FROG! ! ! WHERE ARE YOU~

I LOST MY FROG!! IN SCHOOL! WITH MONEY IN IT!!

Ahhh...My Naruto's frog is gone, I think I have about $20 in it. And that frog cost me $16!!

I should have lost it in school. Either in Atrium or BLK 56 in IS class. Filed a report but I doubt I will get it back. *sniffs* Though, I'm still going to go SSIC tomorrow to see if they miraculously have my frog...

Damn, now I'm thinking of getting an PMK coin purse ($8.90) at Sunshine Plaza on Saturday or going back to Lucky Plaza. $16... Ya, I know Comics Connection sell the frog at $9+, but have you looked at the conditions of it? Eyes not on properly most of the time, half falling off with OBVIOUS! EXCESS! glue in sight...

On a second note, I've finally went through a blood donation experience. After the joke when I got turn away at the checkup when they realized I'm 17 without a Parent's Consent Form.

It's okay, not painful at all, maybe because of the painkillers they injected me with beforehand. The souvenirs that they gave me are dumb.

ONE PIECE anime box FIVE. Marketing strategy: Give me something in the middle, so I would have to buy 1,2,3 and 4 to get the proper backstory.

CLEO May issue.

A misleading pink rabbit from TY. Misleading meaning it looks soft like those beany type but it's actually hard.

And this traveling bag, now I have 3 traveling bags. One for CLEO, another from Be Delicious! Launch, and now this from the Blood Donation Drive. How many traveling bags does one need!?

DOTS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home