Monday, June 13

(proven once again) i can sleep anywhere

Hahaha, damn proud of myself now. Did what I'm supposed to do or planned to do for today. Finished my Japanese homework, TD tutorial for tomorrow, and even my IR and CM tutorials for Wednesday!

Yeah, okay, not really finished but did what I think is enough! Only CM is really half done, really. Yes, now I can go practice/trains at Tiong Bahru in clear conscience tomorrow. I do not have to worry about rushing my tutorials tomorrow! Only need to research for IB.

I really don't like my IB tutor by the way. She do not get what I'm saying at all! I asked if the 7 slides is a fixed guideline. And she went on and on about how I should not be angry (which I am, only not about what she's talking about. T_T), and clear everything with her. "Trial and Error, besides it's not graded."

Okay, so well, if it's not graded, let's do nothing for it! Ha! See what happens to me then...Now, I think all my tutorial mates think I'm a petty kid who can't get over being one-upped by another. Seriously though, I do not think some of their points are relevant.

Whatever.

Went to the Yes!933 concert with JY, Angela and SH. I slept asleep in the middle of it, sitting on the floor waiting for JJ to come out. JY insisted on staying for his performance. Couldn't care either way, but it was way too hot! He's a real crowd-winner! The people are really screaming for him!

Though honestly, I cannot agree with the "OMG! He's so handsome!" from the girls right behind me... Erm, sorry. But his eyes are way too small and high up on his face. Looks a bit toot really. I would agree with you hands down that's he is talented and his songs are nice. Because I can't play a single instrument. But...handsome?

DOTS.

The sound system was very bad! The minute I woke up (proven for the umpteen times, I sleep anywhere and through everything), the female singer's voice rang in my ears! Like eerrrRRR....a resounding eerrrRRR at that!

We couldn't really hear what everyone was singing. FIR, random people in the middle and JJ. We did not stay for Energy. Like who cares about them!? LOL, luckily not JY or Angela, or we would have to stay on longer.

And I bet the screams would be louder than that for JJ. Because Energy is no more soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home