Friday, June 24

is my day eventful or what?

Okay, showered and waiting for my hair to dry that tad bit first...Entry.

Okay, writing this on the MRT now, will transfer onto blog later.

What an eventful day today is! (Note: Sarcasm, thanks. I'm dying or am dead but likely will die a unemployed fellow.)

Closed at Marina Square alone today for the first time. I've never done closing before with supervision. Why? Because today was only my third day at work!

The people just keep coming and coming. I don't even have the time to get out and pull down the shutter. A colleague has to come and help me out at the last bit. Bless him, it was his day off, and his friend waited for him outside. Hahaha, maybe he've seen the crazed look in my eyes.)

The people are hypocrites, pretending to be polite yet still asking to try ice-cream. We can try right? They let us tried before. Thanks! And there's this freaking lady who asked to see if there's a vacancy here. I was serving this couple with at least 3 sales count at the back. Was polite and all, asked her to just take a card at the counter and called and check.

"Oh, you don't know. Where is the office. The number is correct one?" blah blah for another 1 minute. I was already ignoring her at this point, but she insisted on having my attention. "Miss miss, can I borrow your phone? Do you have a phone here?"

WTF!!!!!

In the end, I closed without counting the cash in the cashier. (Tried but was in a panic all the way. Keep counting in doubles. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10. WTF) Not wearing my watch as it was wet when I washed the splutters. The other workers besides me are knocking on the separating glass panel and waving goodbye to me! Depressing and made me panicked even more, OK!? I was like smiling and waving back to them with an EVEN MORE crazed look in my eyes. Really felt like crying, was thinking I would miss the last train. Obviously, I didn't break down and cried. I just started acting as crazed as I felt, mumbling like Shinji.

Well, my god, i'll miss the train. Haha, and I'm still determined to surf net at home. My god, should I take a taxi home? Err...wrong again, how much is this roll of coins. Hahaha, I should call Baba and ask him to drive me home. No, he will beat me to death. er...or I just sound very pitiful lor, should work right? What the heck am I talking about? Or mumbling about? I am pitiful. I'm Shinji. TACHIBANA~ Shit, sing for what, you stupid woman, now you need to count all over again. Hahaha, there's no end. will they lock the gates? I'll wander here like in an Enid Byton's story. Hahaha, will call home...wake mum up. Mi ya, I'm sleeping here liao.

Called Sofia, and she said must do everything else, the money can leave there. Throw all the money back. Though I did counted out the sales, but don't feel like tackling the float and I think my counting cannot be trusted then...so hahaha.

Maybe Sunday would be better.(Think positive!) Not closing alone then, the same colleague would close with me. Hahaha, he must be damn scared of me now. "Oh shit, I'm closing with that stupid girl. I'll die." Never mind, even if he don't say it out loud, I'll know. I'll also ask him to THINK POSITIVE! If it gets too bad, he can kill me positively! So convenient, have freezer there. Just throw the body inside. Hahaha, too bad, not that convenient after all. Luckily for me, and unluckily for him, there's 3 cameras.

Night now, and may that freaking lady not get a job. Die without a full body too. (Ya, and all these cursing is going to make my life so much better, Retribution, here you come!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home