Thursday, July 28

i will start using titles from now...

I'm re-downloading Honey & Clover all over again from YouSendIt link people have posted up, even though I have a bittorrent one stopped at 98.4%.

I'M IN SCHOOL NOW, THEY BLOCK MY BITTORRENT!! Ah, the things I do. I have work later school, only getting home at around 11pm. There'll be no time for me to download... MY GOD, I love the speed, I can finish the download in 30 minutes' time! It would take about an hour and half at home usually. Which is way better than bittorrent, which at best 2-4 hours and an entire day at worst.

Am in Canteen 1 waiting for my WISP groupmates to get here. 0809 now, supposed to meet at 0830 anyway. Damn, I hope I don't screw up in the roleplay later, need to ask them about the pronunciation of the names. Schickgruber? I'm not even let out a squeak of the Nazi Party's German name. NOT EVEN TRYING...

Damn, I feel like I have lots of lines, and that requires memory word. Though I think it's a bit ironic and weird, the girl who's spilling history out of her ears in the beginning is speaking in Singlish and have such shallow point of view.