Thursday, September 8

And I am still resisting to study...do I even need to RESIST?


My desktop is now a monastery of PINK. Simply, because I like the wallpaper someone made, and I have a habit of matching my winamp skin to my desktop. So, it's pink enough on its own, AND imagine the pink winamp sitting on the right side of my screen like it usually do. Placing it in middle now, just so you can get how pink it REALLY is...

I got my grade for my Japanese B, a B+. No bad considering I was expecting to fail since I sucked at both my written and oral test. But it is disappointing to realize the actual/real level I am really at. Just the lowest of the lowest: anime-watching level. Is there anything that I do well except for sleeping? Still, I will persist in this....After I leave NgeeAnn that is. The timing for enrichment is really bad, 6pm. When I leave at 8pm, it's already so dark. By the time I reached home at 9 plus, I have no time to do anything really. Will go to a Language School for this, more expensive yes, but at least I can choose the timing.

And I am thinking of taking up yoga now...