Sunday, October 16

I have nothing to do...

Hasn't post in quite a while... so short recap here...

My sister chalet happened and ended. I finally know how to play one poker card game (dai-te). yes! I'm can join the ranks of the teens and adults. >.< I only know how to play UNO and heart-attach back then. Eighteen year-old only playing those games...LOL

Ate Sakae Sushi twice in a row in the last week. First with my younger sister, then with Angela and YX the next day. They don't have Unagi...why oh why

I need to check how much is left in my bank. Spent more than $80 in the single day at Marina Square with my sister. Got a new bag and jacket costing $30 each. The jacket is red, bright bloodly red! My fasincation with the color red has not disappear since secondary school. I still want a red converse velco (as opposed to laces) shoes...

Then, it's just working and resting. I am thinking of not working in the last week of october, I really want to experience that lazing away that was typical of how I usually spend my holidays...
Erm...I really should...