Saturday, September 17

and i start slaving myself away

My exams are over. Not much happiness out of this as I think I may fail my IB module. All the questions were at least 15 marks each and I wrote only 3/4 page each for all... My mind just went blank and I could think about the points... The rest should be okay...

Results should be out on the 10th, or so says See Yan.

Went with IKEA with my sister yesterday. Found our bed, $599 each. It's more of a sofa (note: not sofa bed) but since we curl up to sleep anymore, we don't really need the length. It would only add the stuff in our room. So we need to start saving up. We will be going back in October to get our cabinet for our comics. It's on offer at $49 in October.

The air-conditioner in my room is spoilt again, dripping water... *sad* Well hope it rains more often now...