Monday, January 9

somebody stops me...

i am supposed to be on a diet since last year, as to my horror, i'm 50kg!! 51 now, if the machine is correct, I didn't managed to find another machine to weigh this time around...

yet i just cannot stop eating...

yesterday, order sausage mania and breadsticks from pizzahut in the afternoon, for myself. one person. then at seven, my mother called to ask me what do i want to eat for dinner. so i took clams noodles. (seehum? mee) and then at eleven, my younger sister came home from work with free tuna puff. she is working at delifrance now... and i ate it! oh my god...

today, order macdonalds for breakfast, egg muffin meal. then eat a roasted pork bun in school, and old chang kee like half an hour ago...

argh!! i am never going to get my wish of returning back to 45-48kg!!