Wednesday, March 1

Here's to hoping that's really the last paper for my poly life...

...meaning that I don't fail and need to repeat. >.<

Okay, I think finishing poly warrants a post. I've been lazy for quite a while now. Not posting despite having my laptop as a extension of my body like always.

What I really want to know is what's with the complete exhaustion I am feeling now. Like I said, I'm feeling completely exhausted today. Was stoning the morning before I sat for my paper. I was saying to my friends, that I really should go get some helium in system. The level of deadness is unlike me. Then when I reached home, I have been sleeping my way through.

Even yesterday, when I should be mugging for my ATM, my laptop was on, I made appearances online. dots, "appearances". Today, I only switched on my laptop like five minutes ago. Which is somewhat shocking. extension of my body remember? And I still feel like sleeping...

Oh ya, I think something is wrong with my right eye. It kept twitching on its own record. Yesterday too, it kept closing on it own randomly. My left is fine. In fact, for yesterday's paper and today's, I didn;t even realise that I wrote with only one eye open at times. I caught the invigilator staring me at times, oops... Must have been making some weird faces with my eye like that... Going to get it checked out if it continues for the next few days...