Tuesday, March 7

being a absolute pig now

My regular sleeping hours are now : 4.00am to maybe 12.30pm. >.< Today was better, but not by much. Woke up at 9.30am. Watched VCDs, DVDs. till 11am and went back to sleep for like one hour before starting up again. And continued watching with my sister when she came home from work, up till 9.00pm. Then I was online till now...

I said I am going to look for work when I get my results on the 26th, but I think I should at least start on a basic resume. Well, let's see when I'll get to it... Worrying, when my friends have already secured interviews. Some even ACTUAL jobs offers...

On that note of watching VCDs and DVDs, yes! my house has a new DVD player!! and it plays computer-formats!! Hahaha, wonderful. I can even now watch anime on TV. Great, isn't it?