Saturday, November 29

04 Seagulls at Sunset

Since I have said I will finish my posts of the Perth trip before the end of the year...This folder has been sitting on my desktop for the past....6months? Last post: 16 July 2009. LOL And I am awake now.

Photobucket

Freemantle Post.

Photobucket

Hahahahaha, I remember this is the start of it all. The day when we started getting sluggish. Said we would wake around 10AM, but laid in bed till 11AM plus. Yenching didn't dare to come into the room at all, she heard no sounds of movements from our room, though that we were all asleep and didn't want to wake us. Only left the house after 12 noon, if I remember correctly.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Food first. The food was damn good, the fish was damn nice and fresh. I loved the squid. I don't like clam chowder at all, but remembered Angela saying it's nice and thick. The view was too die for as well. It was so peaceful, looking out at the water, feeling the warmth of the sun and the cool sea breeze. Not to mention, good company too. Crapping and yapping away.

Photobucket

Please don't feed the seagulls or they will s.o.y. (shit on you). Just after I took this shot, a seagull landed on the post and shit right on the spot. Gross. Luckily, we was still waiting for them to get our food ready then. The seagulls are really ruthless. Once a table's occupants left the table, many of them immediately landed on the table to attach the leftovers. Not leaving till the cleaners take her tray to swap at them. LOL

Photobucket
Photobucket

Rail tracks. LOL Functioning railroad too. Too bad we didn't get to see any train passing through.

Photobucket

And there was a stupid bird. It was just circling itself round and round on the branch that it's sitting on. We stood there for at least 5 minutes, and that was all that it was doing. Good entertainment after a hearty meal~~

Photobucket

Picture. Man...I think this is the only trip where people don't really have to nag me into taking group photos. I miss the weather. I dressed up in the the type of clothes I like. And my hair was damn long, hahahahaha, I didn't sweat buckets like I usually do, my face was not oily. Hai...

Photobucket

Random photo that I always like taking...

Photobucket

Cold Rock! We had such a fun time choosing what we wanted to have mixed in. And I loved watching the process where they chopped up the fillings then meshing it in. Someone takes me to the place in Holland Village...

Photobucket

Gates. So whimsy. And I don't know who was that random angmoh inside my photo.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love this set of photos taken by Yenching. A candid shot of me stoning at my shoes while Angela chatted to JY. I think Yenching really managed to capture the feeling of us being on vacation, lazing away on the grass as the Perth native does. The colour of the sky. Such a clear blue, with nary a cloud to mess up the stretch of blue. Seriously, it was so peaceful just laying on the cool grass and staring up into the sky.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

More pictures.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunset! Hai...We climbed all the way to the Harbour Top. At this hour, the temperature was just starting to drop but we have such a nice quite time just watching the sunset. There was this other group there who got beer and set there taking pictures, drinking and laughing away. ^__^

Photobucket

Me. If I can sit, I won't stand. If I can sleep, I won't sit.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

On our way back. Just after, we came to this shop where they are selling baby milo jackets at very cheap pricing. I got two for aud70.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dinner time. I didn't really like this, but Angela and JY think that it is not bad. I took the one that is not spicy at all, and it taste quite sour. Angela and JY ate chicken with the slightly spiced sauce, which they think is not bad. Tried, too spicy for me. Hence I didn't even tried Yenching's who ate spiciest type. Just looking at the colour scares me. LOL

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home