Saturday, September 9

Fangirl, much?

Hahaha, I really went to Changi Airport to witness the arrival of Shinhwa. Nothing much to say, they came and went in a flash... But seriously, one of the member has PERFECT skin. And I really mean PERFECT. When my sister and I watched all those clips that we downloaded, we were amazed at the state of his complexion. All pink and smooth. We would sometimes comment that it could be because of make-up and all...

No, really PERFECT SKIN. I am so jealous. the fangirls' screaming killed my ears. LIKE "AH!!! EYAA!! OPPA~~~" Ouch. Went around on forums, and read that the fangirls stalked them through the night. In a bid to enjoy some nightlife. a few members took the fangirls on a night tour around town before going to Ministry of Sound. LOL...

I am still so jealous over Junjin's complexion...